iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » FRED SAVAGE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FRED SAVAGE
jjosh1123
Rewind Curious
Member # 6783

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jjosh1123   Author's Homepage   Email jjosh1123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the greatest fred Savage video! I can't stop watching the Wizard. I love the 80's

Thebigshoe.tv

!!

Posts: 3 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.L.
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6665

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for J.L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the Wizard!

Plus the Wonder Years is my fav all time show

theres a blog on it here too: http://www.backtotheeighties.net

Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80sFan
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6806

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80sFan   Author's Homepage   Email 80sFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wonder Years was my favorite show growing up - I need to catch some episodes sometime soon!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop watching me!!

[Wink]

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pork pie mcfly   Email pork pie mcfly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fred Savage in The Boy Who Could Fly, when he gets his revenge on the neighbourhood bullies
"This isn't water, its ****" cracks me up every time! and The Wizard and Little Monsters are great too!

Posts: 235 | From: Hill Valley | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 54  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter has been on a Fred Savage kick.
She has made me watch Little Monsters, The Wizard and Wonder Years with her recently. She is loving The Wonder Years. And we finally watched The Boy Who Could Fly.. really made me appreciate what all Savage has done.

Still need to watch Vice Versa!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home