iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Favorite 80's Movie(s)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite 80's Movie(s)
x0x0ilymucho
Master Rewinder
Member # 6772

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for x0x0ilymucho   Author's Homepage   Email x0x0ilymucho       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breakfast Club
Back to the Future 1&2
Terminator 1&2
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Pretty in Pink
Rocky 3
Spaceballs

Posts: 102 | From: Hill Valley, 1985 | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigawatt?

Member # 4796

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gigawatt?   Email Gigawatt?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No list of 80s movie favorites would be complete without these classics:

The After School Pajama Party Club.

Cut-Throat Camp.

R.O.B.O.T.I.X.

Driving School For Girls.

Pathologist Academy!

Pedal to the Metal III: Maximum Throttle.

Posts: 106 | From: London, England | Registered: May 2006 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80sFan
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6806

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80sFan   Author's Homepage   Email 80sFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HAVE to go with Spaceballs, Breakfast Club and Predator
Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karate Kid, Breakfast Club, Back To The Future, Ghostbusters, Gremlins, The Toy, Rocky 3....and so many more. I'm 34, so these are some of the movies I remember loving as a kid...you know...when you didn't work or have any responsibility...and you could watch 5 movies in one day! Now with a two year old son...I'm lucky to squeeze in 1 movie a week!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MooseCrack
Rewinder
Member # 6604

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MooseCrack   Email MooseCrack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stand by me, the goonies, lost boys, back to the future, and the blues brothers are my top five.
Posts: 38 | From: CT | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley Girl
Angel
Tuff Turf
Rawhead Rex
The FUNHOUSE
Licence To Drive
Werid Science
Friday the 13th pt. 3
Halloween III
TOMBOY
Fast Times At Ridgemont High(the edited television version)
Blind Date
Can't Buy Me Love
Night Of The DEMONS
Easy Money
Just One Of The Guys
The Wild Life
Prom Night

That's just some of my favorites!

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BiLLieWiRtHWifEy
Rewind Curious
Member # 6822

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for BiLLieWiRtHWifEy   Email BiLLieWiRtHWifEy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lost Boys, Sixteen Candles,Fast Times at Ridgemont High,Pretty in Pink,Breakfast Club
Back to the Future 1&2

Posts: 4 | From: Gonzales,CA | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Karate Kid 1, 2 and 3
Once Upon A Time In America
Rumble Fish
The Shining
Phantasm 2
Labyrinth
Razorback
Fright Night
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Near Dark
Goonies
Halloween 3
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
The Lost Boys
Gremlins
Children Of The Corn
A Christmas Story
Dirty Dancing
The Terminator
Robocop
Predator
Hellraiser
Scrooged
The Last Emporer

[ 03. August 2009, 05:49: Message edited by: There'll be no morning for us ]

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80sFan
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6806

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80sFan   Author's Homepage   Email 80sFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to mention Goonies and Blues Brothers - they never get old!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 'Burbs
The Lost Boys
The Breakfast Club
The Great Outdoors
La Bamba
The Brass Ring
Somewhere Tomorrow
Can't Buy Me Love
Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Children of the Corn
Christine

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pork pie mcfly   Email pork pie mcfly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOONIES
CAN'T BUY ME LOVE
BREAKFAST CLUB
WEIRD SCIENCE
LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN
SIXTEEN CANDLES
THE LOST BOYS
SUMMER SCHOOL
BACK TO SCHOOL
BETTER OFF DEAD
THE MONSTER SQUAD
FRIGHT NIGHT
MISCHIEF
THE WIZARD
THE OUTSIDERS

THE LIST COULD GO ON & ON & ON!

Posts: 235 | From: Hill Valley | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 54  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coreyno1
Rewind Curious
Member # 6883

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for coreyno1   Email coreyno1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys one of my favouite films of the 80s has to be say anything starring the brilliant john cusack as lloyd and also I just love pretty in pink.
Posts: 6 | From: norwich uk | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I forgot to add Stand by me, Crossroads and Heathers [Smile]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home