iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Martial arts movie help.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Martial arts movie help.
Kingcain
Master Rewinder
Member # 6644

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kingcain   Author's Homepage   Email Kingcain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone first off I'm new to this site and want to say hi to everyone. Now on tomy question...I remember a martial arts movie back in the 80's it is an american made film a guy recuits other martial arts guy to go to another country and fight the bad guy I can't remember why they went to fight him I think was to save someone. there is one scene in the movie where they are on route to the bad guys lair and they in a field playing cards on a hood of a truck. I know its not much to go on but if any remembers this movie let me know. [Karate Kid]
Posts: 125 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Low Blow (1986)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091442/

I think you might be talking about this terrible film........it really is bad, seems to have large portions of film missing to you have to put it together yourself.....

Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeadRusch
Master Rewinder
Member # 3755

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HeadRusch   Email HeadRusch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could also be...errr.....great now I can't remember the name.

Great 80's martial arts movie which was a ripoff of Enter The Dragon and The A Team, where a martial arts guy assembles his team of karate buddies and some straight-up gunslingers to infiltrate..errr..some martial arts contest.

It was loads of fun when I was a kid in the 80's, seemed to be on HBO every other week [Big Grin]

Rats I can't remember the name, I just remember where they recruited one guy theyw ere playing group Russian Roulette where the guy would **** a loaded handgun and toss it up into the air, so when it came down it fired and, if you didn't get shot, you won [Big Grin]

..or something like that...and then, from memory, something about the main dude having to drink what looked like Windex at the end..some drug...and having to fight while drugged..or something.

Wow...its like Bloodsport ripped off its own ending from this film [Big Grin]

Posts: 125 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kingcain
Master Rewinder
Member # 6644

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kingcain   Author's Homepage   Email Kingcain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saint and Head thanks for the input I will have to check out the Low blow movie and see if that is it. Lol hopefully we can get some input on your movie Head if it isnt Low blow.
Posts: 125 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home