iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » whats this movie title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: whats this movie title
punchingmonkey
Rewind Curious
Member # 1034

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for punchingmonkey   Email punchingmonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't for the life of me remember the title of this eighties movie. There is this female teacher,( who looks alot like Susan Sarandon) and she follows her male student; and she discovers that he is a stripper. The student, i think ,comes out dressed like an astronaut. She is sexually attracted to him and has sex with him and tells her husband. If anyone can remember this one please post thanks
Posts: 4 | From: nj | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Movie you are thinking of is called "A Night In Heaven", starring Lesley Ann Warren and Christopher Atkins. The films theme song was "Heaven" by Bryan Adams. If you go to www.IMDB.com, you find pictures and other information that might help.(just put the name of the film I gave you in the imdb search window.) I believe that this is the film you are looking for. :)
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
punchingmonkey
Rewind Curious
Member # 1034

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for punchingmonkey   Email punchingmonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you are the king of movie trivia. Thank you so much; i never would have guessed it. That movie had me more stumped then Wolf and Cub series .Props to you ALI with an I
Posts: 4 | From: nj | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home