iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Fame is getting a Remake

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fame is getting a Remake
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if it was already mentiones here but well Fame is getting a remake and it should to come out on December of this year.

Here's a Link

Fame-Coming Soon

Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh good God, why cant they leave well enough alone? Im sure it will suck.

[ 25. January 2008, 06:38: Message edited by: mamamiasweetpeaches ]

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no. Another, "the remake is gonna suck" comment. These are now almost as predictable as the remakes themselves.

I've said it a million times already but NOT ALL REMAKES SUCK!!!!

Why not see what happens first before jumping to conclusions.

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to guess that the music will be completely different in the new version.
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It couldn't be any worse than the original lol.........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just dont understand why they have to remake it. Why cant they just make a similarly-themed movie? Like, a few years back Hilary Duff made a movie called RAISE YOUR VOICE that was about her going to a "FAME"-like school. Why do they have to remake FAME? Im not a huge fan myself, but the movie and the show that came from it had a huge following and Im sure the people who were into it want to remember it the way it was.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
I just dont understand why they have to remake it. Why cant they just make a similarly-themed movie? Like, a few years back Hilary Duff made a movie called RAISE YOUR VOICE that was about her going to a "FAME"-like school. Why do they have to remake FAME? Im not a huge fan myself, but the movie and the show that came from it had a huge following and Im sure the people who were into it want to remember it the way it was.

I guess Lack of Ideas/Creativity and loads of more remakes are coming and movies from cartoons of tv series or movies from Japan or from video games.

The Day the Earth
Dragoball
The Incredible Hulk
Speed Racer
Sex and the City
Prom Night
The Eye
Barbarella
Dallas
The Smurfs
Friday the 13th
The Pink Panther 2
Prince of Presia
The Land of the Lost
G.I Joe
Astroboy
Spy HUnter
Thundercats
Warcraft
The Birds
Rumors of a Conan Remake

Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home