iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Zapped! coming to DVD (1982, Scott Baio, Willie Aames)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Zapped! coming to DVD (1982, Scott Baio, Willie Aames)
AdventuresInGooniesitting
Master Rewinder
Member # 1882

- posted      Profile for AdventuresInGooniesitting         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 1982 teen comedy flick, Zapped!, starring Scott Baio and Willie Aames, is scheduled to be released on DVD on February 12, 2008.

For more fun with Baio and Aames, Seasons 1 & 2 of the 80s sitcom Charles in Charge are now available on DVD.

Posts: 269 | From: Dawson's Garage, I owe $5 | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WolfmansGotNards
Ace Rewinder
Member # 5910

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for WolfmansGotNards   Email WolfmansGotNards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spiffy!

I'm looking forward to retiring my full screen laserdisc [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 400 | From: The 80's! Where else?! | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pi
Rewind Curious
Member # 6490

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for pi   Email pi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just can´t remember how many years haven´t Max skated in Hiding out
Posts: 2 | From: Boston | Registered: Jan 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pi
Rewind Curious
Member # 6490

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for pi   Email pi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a kind of doubt that never lets you sleep. Any Idea?
Posts: 2 | From: Boston | Registered: Jan 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, another 80s classic finally gets a much deserved DVD release. See everyone, the DVD Gods are finally listening....now let's wish for The Legend of Billie Jean!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessie,

Here you go...

http://www.imlivinginthe80s.com/id54.html

[Cool]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesssss! As Marv Albert so eloquently says. hallelujah, been waiting for years to hear this news. Have had to deal with too shoddy Zapped VHS's for it seems years. And someone else finally got the Charles in Charge DVD stuff going. Poifect! Now we need a NIght of the Creeps and Square Pegs DVD.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leach
Rewind Curious
Member # 9695

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for leach   Author's Homepage   Email leach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saw this one yesterday for the first time, nice and cheesy, loved it!
Posts: 3 | From: Belgium | Registered: May 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperEvilCupcakes
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9692

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SuperEvilCupcakes   Email SuperEvilCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a kid I loved this movie. Unfortunately, when I got older I was working in Sherman Oaks, California in a food eatery and Scott Baio came in and was really rude and unpleasant. So it's hard to watch anything he's in now because of that experience.
Posts: 20 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: May 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic!
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this one is currently on netflix, instant streaming. i have it in my queue, just have to make time to see it. it's been too long, i don't remember much.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home