iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » anyone remember this cyborg film?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone remember this cyborg film?
rexradion
Rewind Curious
Member # 6484

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for rexradion   Email rexradion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's what I cam remember from it...

Scientist guy works at propulsions lab or something like that and gets killed in an accident made up by other scientists wanting to use him as guinea pig. The take his mangled corpse and put it into a indestructable cyborg body filled with "white blood" so they can use him in future mars missions. Guy eventually wakes up and escapes while being dumped in a trashtruck and thrown in an incenerator. Guy still freaked out by his appearance tries to get in touch with his wife again through some electronic signal sent through a keyboard or sound system or something letting her know he's alive. The scientists that work on him find out he's escaped and hire mercenaries armed with acid shooting guns to kill him. Guy fights them but gets hit with stream of acid causing his white blood to spill out killing him slowly. Then one of the scientists that worked on him try to talk to his wife and goes from talker to rapist after killing there daughter. Cyborg guy comes to rescue and kills him then finds out that the other scientists have worked on themselves to be indestructible cyborgs to become immortal. Cyborg guy goes back to the lab were this entire thing happened in the first place killing the scientists but finally dying himself from loosing all his white blood. Then the movie ends with his wife showing his newborn son a mars exhibit with more advanced cyborg bodies telling him his daddy was a hero.

Okay now I think one of the name's of this film was Frankenstien 83 or 84. But besides that I can't find the title of this film anywhere!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WolfmansGotNards
Ace Rewinder
Member # 5910

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for WolfmansGotNards   Email WolfmansGotNards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any chance it's The Vindicator (aka Frankenstein '88)

I love that it's Frankenstein '88 even though its from 1986 [Big Grin]

Posts: 400 | From: The 80's! Where else?! | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home