iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for a movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for a movie
olgakay
Rewind Curious
Member # 6465

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for olgakay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant remember who was in it or the name. But it was about these teenagers who find a special "juice" (Or some kind of drink) that gives them special powers. It's hidden in their (science??) club behind a picture in a wall safe.
The most I can remember besides that is one of them is talking to a teacher, and lifts her skirt. And I think he says something like "can your clam handle my linguine" and she says "I dont think your linguine can handle my clam" lol sorry if that is not enough info, just trying to find it. Couldnt locate it in the lists here [Smile]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olgakay
Rewind Curious
Member # 6465

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for olgakay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something else I remembered was that the popular kids or maybe the jocks? (Same thing back then? lol) stole their club room and one of the main characters had to sneak back into the room to get the rest of the "juice" or "potion".
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

It might be "My Science Project" I don't know.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like the sequel to 'Zapped!', 'Zapped Again!':

IMDB Zapped Again!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olgakay
Rewind Curious
Member # 6465

Rate Member
I think Zapped Again is the one I was looking for. Thank you! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home