iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Please Help with Movie Title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Help with Movie Title
Cianadoll
Rewind Curious
Member # 6410

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Cianadoll   Email Cianadoll   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really have lots of details. But, it appears that many of you are experts in this forum.

I remember seeing this movie in the early 80s. It starred two teens or very young women. The world ends or some sort of disaster happens where there aren't other people left. Although, there are some sort of zombies chasing them around. I remember the two ladies being in an apartment at one point and shopping in an empty mall since people weren't around. I don't really think I would call it a horror film, as I remember thinking the movie was fun. Also, I believe the rest of the people returned to existence toward the end.

By the way, this is the coolest site ever!

Posts: 2 | From: NYC | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like 'Night of the Comet'

http://former.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fredooch
Rewind Curious
Member # 6406

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fredooch   Email Fredooch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes thats night of the comet....I got it on VHS and prolly gonna sell it on eBay!
Posts: 6 | From: South Texas | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cianadoll
Rewind Curious
Member # 6410

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Cianadoll   Email Cianadoll   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much! I just knew I'd never figure it out.
Posts: 2 | From: NYC | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Z-man
Rewind Curious
Member # 6412

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Z-man   Email Z-man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cianadoll, NIGHT OF THE COMET was just released on DVD a couple of months ago. I picked up a copy for myself at Wal-mart for $10.00. My kids and I love the movie!
Posts: 9 | From: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home