iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » NEED HELP 80's Alien Horror Movie!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEED HELP 80's Alien Horror Movie!!!!!
Fredooch
Rewind Curious
Member # 6406

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fredooch   Email Fredooch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, wondering if you all could help me with the name of a movie I saw when I was maybe 10 years old or younger and was made in the early to mid 1980's. The movie involved a killer alien with a huge head that went around at night killing humans in a small town. I remember this alien throwing a circular object at people who ran away from it, like chinese stars, but it had teeth under it like it was some sort of alien animal. I remember one of the townspeople finding one that hit a wall and he had some trouble taking it off the wall. When he did, it had a row of circular teeth under it. Imagine a seashell the size of a CD. It didnt look like a CD though, it looked more like a sand dollar on top and the row of teeth in the bottom. The name of this movie has been bothering me forever and it was probably some low budget movie made in the early 80's but I remember my aunt taking me to the movies to see it. So any help would be appreciated!

Also someone else on a different website I believe is looking for the same movie, again any HELP would be appreciated!!!

There was an alien movie that came out about this time, that involved an alien who would throw or somehow shoot out these small creatures with sharp teeth. They would fly through the air and attach themselves on to people. I think, in the end, some hillbilly defeats the alien. I'm not sure about the ending. I was a kid when I saw this, but the flying suckerlike alien things were pretty cool. I remember the commercials they showed on TV and how badly I wanted to see this, but had to wait for the edited version to be shown on TV eventually. I'm sure it was a low-budget flick. I thought maybe someone who has seen this movie may have also seen the one I'm talking about. I have been trying to figure out the name of this movie for years.

Posts: 6 | From: South Texas | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The movie that you are talking about kind of sounds like Phantasm 2. I could be wrong but that's the only things that makes sense to me.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fredooch
Rewind Curious
Member # 6406

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fredooch   Email Fredooch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it isnt from the Phantasm series. Phantasm had a sphere type object. The movie I am talking about didnt have a deadly flying sphere of monsters from other dimensions. This was an Alien who landed in a space ship and started killing and terrorizing people.
Posts: 6 | From: South Texas | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Z-man
Rewind Curious
Member # 6412

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Z-man   Email Z-man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie you're looking for is called WITHOUT WARNING. I believe it is available on DVD now.
Posts: 9 | From: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Z-man
Rewind Curious
Member # 6412

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Z-man   Email Z-man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Fredooch, I made a mistake. WITHOUT WARNING isn't on DVD. Sorry, for some reason I thought it was. It might have been discontinued. If you look around, you may be able to find it,though.
Posts: 9 | From: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fredooch
Rewind Curious
Member # 6406

Rate Member
Thanks Z-Man for the info and for the long search to come to an end hopefully! Thanks a bunch again!
Z-man
Rewind Curious
Member # 6412

Rate Member
Good luck! If I can find a copy I'll pass it on to you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home