iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Merry Xmas Everyone! :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Merry Xmas Everyone! :)
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's hoping that everyone has a great xmas and gets time to enjoy some of those classics that we love so much [Smile]

Thanks again for making this such a great & friendly place and I hope Santa brings you everything you've asked for.

I'm just about to follow xmas eve tradition and watch "Can't buy me Love" [Smile]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
james Andrews
Master Rewinder
Member # 1425

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for james Andrews   Email james Andrews   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas to you too Nick and to everyone else.
 -

Posts: 168 | From: Bedfont, England | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Wishing everyone well. Have some Turkey or maybe fish if you are Italian on the EVE.

Happy Holidays.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes for a joyous Christmas Eve, that Santa finds the jolliest bunch of...well, you can guess...this side of the nuthouse when he comes to your towns tonight.

"I want you to know I'm doing this for you, Egon, and not for...for..."
"Christmas?"
"HUMBUG!!"
"Fascinating."
(Xmas Marks the Spot, 1986)

Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trinilith
Rewind Curious
Member # 6398

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for trinilith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry CHristmas fellow fans.
Posts: 8 | From: Northwestern Ontario | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aceofspades70
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6247

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for aceofspades70   Author's Homepage   Email aceofspades70       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Happy Holidays to everyone here. Much success in 2008.
Posts: 90 | From: Nashville, TN. | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WolfmansGotNards
Ace Rewinder
Member # 5910

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for WolfmansGotNards   Email WolfmansGotNards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope everyone had a great day [Smile]

Happy holidays!

This one is for you Nick: Take that, shirt!

Posts: 400 | From: The 80's! Where else?! | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL -- thanks Wolfie [Smile]

I really enjoyed it on xmas eve --as ever.

"It could be worse... You could be alone like that poor guy..." [Wink]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home