iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Best 80s Movies (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best 80s Movies
djsolidsnake86
Rewind Curious
Member # 5476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for djsolidsnake86   Email djsolidsnake86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine are
-das boot
-raiders of lost ark
-blade runner
-the thing
-indiana jones & the temple of doom
-terminator
-the breakfast club
-platoon
-aliens
-predator
-ferrie's buller day off
-die hard
-indiana jones & the last crusade
and
-groundhog day (this movie is from 1993 but seem like an 80s movie!)

and yours?

[ 17. November 2007, 06:47: Message edited by: djsolidsnake86 ]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pirate864
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6115

6 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pirate864   Email pirate864       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-uncle buck
-terminator is definitely up there
-fast times at ridgemont high
-caddyshack
-ferris bueller's day off
-fletch
-weekend at bernies
-the breakfast club
-fast talking - aussie movie
-stand by me
- yeah probably name a few more but i think all yours are classics too.

Posts: 19 | From: The Black Sea | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 6  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 'Burbs
The Lost Boys
The Brass Ring (made for TV movie)
Somewhere Tomorrow
Children of the Corn
The Breakfast Club
Pretty in Pink
Twilight Zone: The Movie
A Christmas Story
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Karate Kid 1, 2 and 3
Once Upon A Time In America
The Shining
Phantasm 2
Labyrinth
Rumble Fish
The Outsiders - The Complete Novel
Fright Night
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Near Dark
Goonies
Halloween 3
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
Razorback
The Lost Boys
Gremlins
Children Of The Corn
A Christmas Story
Dirty Dancing
The Terminator
Robocop
Predator
Hellraiser
Scrooged
The Last Emporer

[ 10. June 2009, 07:23: Message edited by: There'll be no morning for us ]

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breakfast club
Evil Dead
Evil Dead II
Uncle Buck
Planes Trains and Automobiles
A Christmas Story
The Lost Boys
Friday the 13th pt 2
When Harry Met Sally (love love love)
Dirty Dancing
Vacation
Popeye
Fright Night
The Goonies (with honors)
Fargo (I know I know, but it's good enough to be an 80s movie)

Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djsolidsnake86
Rewind Curious
Member # 5476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for djsolidsnake86   Email djsolidsnake86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fargo? i must watch it
by the way, there are movies made in 70s or 90s that seems 80s?

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, I thought I explained.
Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djsolidsnake86
Rewind Curious
Member # 5476

Member Rated:
and what others?
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine are
can't buy me love
say anything
the sure thing
sixteen candles
breakfast club
summer school
goonies
friday the 13 1-3
little darlings
9 to 5
teen witch
steal magnolias
just to name a few [Smile]

Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDawg33
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6143

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for KDawg33   Email KDawg33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Goonies
Adventures in Babysitting

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to add Can't Buy Me Love
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I just saw Angel on dvd for the first time. It was a lot better than I expected but I hate that they didn't tell you if she returned to school or not. Maybe that is in the sequel.
THE DEADITE
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6202

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for THE DEADITE   Author's Homepage   Email THE DEADITE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evil Dead 2
Caddyshack
Transformers: The Movie
Ghostbusters 1 & 2
Stripes
The Sure Thing
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Pumpkinhead
Flight Of The Navigator
Breakfast Club
Fright Night
Lost Boys
Raiders of the lost ark
Little shop of horrors
Batman
Tapeheads
say anything
Thundercats Ho
Die Hard
Blind date
Night hawks
First blood
the terminator
running man
Howard the duck
an american werewolf in London
Teen wolf
Back to the future
The goonies
crocodile dundee

Ok, givin up for now!! The 80's ruled as far as movies are concerned!!! lol.

Posts: 28 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bjjunegirl
Rewind Curious
Member # 6199

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bjjunegirl   Email bjjunegirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is Angel about?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
a girl who lives alone and prostitutes to keep going to private shcool and soon becomes a vigilante against a psycho who kills her hooker friends.
THE DEADITE
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6202

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for THE DEADITE   Author's Homepage   Email THE DEADITE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few more:

The Monster Squad
Best Of The Best
Sixteen Candles
Robocop
Beverly Hills Cop
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
One Crazy Summer
Better Off Dead
Sleepaway Camp 2
Gremlins
The Neverending Story
The Delta Force
Bachelor Party
The Burbs
Beetlejuice
Tango & Cash
Bill & Teds excellent Adventure
Childs Play
Cobra
Top Gun
****tail
Risky Busness
The Witches Of Eastwick
Hellraiser
No retreat on surrender
Rumble Fish
Meatballs
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The Thing

Posts: 28 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I think we are just listing every 80s movie we've seen which makes sense because every 80s movie i've seen is good. [Big Grin]
THE DEADITE
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6202

Member Rated:
I know!!! I love soooooooo many 80's movies!!! Have to do my list in installments!!! lol Still some to add!! I'll wait a little while!! lol :-D
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

****tail

Ok, took me a minute to figure out what was censored there lol
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I remember a time when I was obsessed with Beetlejuice. It's been a while since I've seen it now.
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
i love Beetlejuice! Did you watch the cartoon? I wanted to be Lydia when I was a kid.
THE DEADITE
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6202

Member Rated:
Yeah, Beetlejuice is brilliant!! Was obsessed when I was scholl. Use to go around impersonating him annoying everyone!! :-D

"Its showtime!"

aceofspades70
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6247

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for aceofspades70   Author's Homepage   Email aceofspades70       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First Blood
Christine
Karate Kid
Die Hard
Terminator
Out for Justice
Lionheart
The Breakfast Club
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Silent Rage
Lone Wolf McQuade
Invasion U.S.A
Tango & Cash
Hellraiser
Friday the 13th
Nightmare on Elm Street
Sleepaway Camp
Fortress (1986)
Childs Play
Fright Night
Predator
Phantasm 2

There is more, but these are my favorites.

Posts: 90 | From: Nashville, TN. | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aceofspades70
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6247

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for aceofspades70   Author's Homepage   Email aceofspades70       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I almost forgot: They Live
Posts: 90 | From: Nashville, TN. | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80sNut
Rewind Curious
Member # 6317

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80sNut   Email 80sNut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-Top Gun
-Dirty Dancing
-Breakfast Club
-Footloose
-Fast times at Ridgement high

Posts: 4 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home