iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Please Help it's driving me crazy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Help it's driving me crazy!
Aned
Rewind Curious
Member # 6188

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Aned     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movie had 2 friends that were at the one friends house and his Grandpa came back from the dead but the Grandson had to fight this one gunslinger towards the end. I clearly remember the dog was this cute little green thing. I remember it kinda scared me when I was a kid. It wasn't a big hit but it I think it had the guys from Weekend at Bernies in it. I hope that all made sense to someone. Thanks
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like HOUSE 2?

check here for more information:

HOUSE II

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah im thinkin house 2 aswell
Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aned
Rewind Curious
Member # 6188

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Aned     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone I think your right. I've been trying to think of that for years! You all rock!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE DEADITE
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6202

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for THE DEADITE   Author's Homepage   Email THE DEADITE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, definately House 2!!!!!
Posts: 28 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home