iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » nice girls don't explode (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: nice girls don't explode
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cindy, it is on DVD, in the UK, I've had the disc for years now.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/151568/Nice-Girls-Don-t-Explode/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Wizard!! I'm not sure my if my DVD player is region free, if it is, you best believe I'm going to try and track this down!!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The DVD is region free so it'll play on any player, but the player & TV must be able to handle PAL footage. Your PC should have no problems playing it.

About $4 plus $4 postage to the US: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270620384012

[ 11. August 2010, 16:50: Message edited by: The Wizard ]

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Nope.
I just have hundreds unwatched movies.
Now i need a five year vacation [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I don't think so, aTomiK. After all, there is a saying that you can have too much of a good thing.

[Big Grin]

I haven't seen this film but I would if I had the chance to do so.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean Lovers with Cassie [Smile]

Actually Nice Girls Don't Explode reminds me of another "weirdish" film called Alone in the T-Shirt Zone (1987)
which i would love to see/get.

Anyone seen this film?

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home