iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Mask

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mask
GShep
Rewind Curious
Member # 194

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for GShep   Email GShep   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone tell me where I can find or who wrote the poem read at the end of the movie Mask with Eric Stoltz?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bridgette Marie
Master Rewinder
Member # 88

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bridgette Marie   Email Bridgette Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello gshep,

I'm not an expert on this film (although many people have emailed me thinking I was an expert just cause I wrote the page on the film, hehe), however the poem was supposed to be written by Rocky Dennis. Whether or not it really was written by him, I'm not sure, but the movie claims that it was a poem written by Rocky for a class assignment.

Rocky reads the complete poem to his mother about halfway into the film when she is hurridly getting ready for a date, so you might want to check out that part of the movie so you can copy down the complete poem =-). Hope that helps

Posts: 228 | Registered: Nov 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home