iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Fancy dress and film search!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fancy dress and film search!!
hotbetty
Rewind Curious
Member # 5959

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for hotbetty   Email hotbetty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope someone can help me - first thing is I'm trying to identify a film about a man in a coma who spits at one of the nurses when she talks to him, but to everyone else appears in a vegetative state. Any help would be appreciated.
Also I have to go to a 80s film fancy dress party and me and my friend need costume ideas!!! He's a slim build guy and I'm a larger build girl - any ideas wihout spending loads of money?
Thanks x

Posts: 2 | From: Southampton | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should hit the thrift stores and look for the puffy skirts with some tights and ballet shoes and for him try a polo bright color with a blazor
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WolfmansGotNards
Ace Rewinder
Member # 5910

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for WolfmansGotNards   Email WolfmansGotNards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the movie you are searching for Patrick from 1978? Check here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078067/

I've never seen it, but it might be the movie!

also, add a second vote for the puffy skirt, and maybe a little neon? [Smile]

Posts: 400 | From: The 80's! Where else?! | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotbetty
Rewind Curious
Member # 5959

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for hotbetty   Email hotbetty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to you both. That is the film I was looking for - had to go and attend to a patient while I was on night shift and never saw the end so will look it up now and watch it!!

Thnaks for fancy dresss ideas too but need to think of a loose association with a film to get away with it!!! LOL

Posts: 2 | From: Southampton | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home