iRewind Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to « 00's Movies.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Transformers Movie

Author Topic: Transformers Movie
Phanstar
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4235

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Phanstar   Email Phanstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All this talk about sequels and remakes got me thinking. Am I the only one that thinks the new Transformers movie was sort of a dissapointment?

The first thing I said when I walked out of the theater was "They made the story more about the people and less about the robots."

This to me was less fun. When Transformers died you didnt even care. Heck it even seemed like the other transformers didnt even care.

However, if you were a young boy in the 80s and sitting in the theater watching the original Transformers movie for the first time, you know you almost cried when Optimus Prime died. That movie was SOoooooo much better!!

Am I alone?

Posts: 97 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Purely because the discussion is about the new movie primarily and what people think, I'm going to move this to the 00's board.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home