iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What movie is this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What movie is this?
George Michael McDonald
Rewind Curious
Member # 5894

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for George Michael McDonald   Email George Michael McDonald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to remember a film that that made in the 80's. My memory of it is extremely vague.

It is a comedy about a jeans company or designer. If I remember correctly, someone designed a style of jeans by mistake that caught on and became very popular. I think there was something strange about the jeans that stood out or was bizzare.

I know this isn't much, but it might ring a bell with someone out there.

thanks.

George Michael McDonald

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't think of the name right now but it stars Ryan O'Neal as a guy who sells jeans with the butt cheeks cut out. I'll check IMDB and post the name in a little bit.

Bob

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called "So Fine".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083099/

Bob

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Cool name by the way,

You could have made it longer with something like

Tarzan Boy George Michael McDonald.

But that might be over doing it.

Glad you got your movie,

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sps60
Rewind Curious
Member # 5903

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sps60   Email sps60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am wondering if someone can help me with a movie title.
i was 16 when i watched this movie and afterwards we watched children of the corn.
it was a horror flick and it was 2 or 3 couples camping in the lake in a canoe took a break in this field. there was a mother 2 sons and a daughter. they were all mangled from 'insest' and the daughter had a dead baby she would rock to sleep in the crib still. it was just a skull in a blanket. some of them were either injured or died but a few of them did escape. the guys were beaten and treated like wild animals possibly caged. the hillbillies were all in a shack of some sort

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home