iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What movie is this???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What movie is this???
funklogic
Rewind Curious
Member # 5808

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for funklogic   Email funklogic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just posted a movie question on here, and I really started remembering this one. I REALLY would LOVE to see this movie again.

OK, this again from the 80's, it has to do with two friends that build a round "spacecraft" that they build out of junk from a junkyard. I think the reason why it can fly is because one of the boys had powers that allowed him to use a sort of "bubble" that you could sit in and fly aroudn in. ******This might be a different seperate movie**** but most likely its the same one. One of the kids, the one with the powers lived at home and his room was filled with all sorts of gadgets and things of that nature. His parents didnt really care about him so he was some smart loner that always was in his room.

When they first made the 'spaceraft' they didnt know how to operate it and went straight in the air at night, then after a few minutes of flying around all crazy, they flew through a billboard.

Thats all i remember. Please HELP!!!!!

Posts: 6 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Explorers?
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That definitely sounds like Explorers.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home