iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I need some help please:(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need some help please:(
Shell
Rewind Curious
Member # 5799

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Shell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi:)
Im new here, but glad i found this site because this movie i sort of remember has been bugging me for years.... its something to do with two guys working in a resort, and there is this woman with a turban on her head walking around going..."ohm ohm**, and a pot plant lands on her head from a window...then she runs around naked chasing ppl

ok sounds weird i know lol, but its driving me nuts and it did exsist, please help someone lol

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRIVATE RESORT???
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shell
Rewind Curious
Member # 5799

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Shell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES! oh thanks for that:)
I just looked it up had no idea johnny depp was in it...trippy.

there is another film thats bugging me, i remember it quite well just not the title...about a boy who loses his father and gets his fathers watch stolen and makes a friend in the street and always orders milk when at bars?
if you could help that would be awesome

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sonz   Email sonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could be this one? i typed in death of father, milk and wrist watch and its the only movie that came up from the search

shenmue (1999)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0234713/

Posts: 62 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bazookajoe
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5794

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bazookajoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shenmue is a video game for SEGA's dreamcast console.
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shell
Rewind Curious
Member # 5799

Rate Member
thanks for trying, but it was an american film:(
and from the 80s

the dead father gave the watch to his son on a boat while they were fishing, it might be something ***** guys? thought it was tough guys but that wasnt it:(

sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sonz   Email sonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shenmue was also the title of a movie. video game titles are not listed on imdb.
Posts: 62 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home