iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need a movie title...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need a movie title...
bvsfanbkl
Rewind Curious
Member # 5788

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bvsfanbkl   Author's Homepage   Email bvsfanbkl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what it's called, but it's an 80's science fiction movie. The hero is human boy from Earth and some aliens come to teach him to save the planet. All I remember is a chameleon type alien charactor walks down the sidewalk... he sees a TV screen and becomes the person from the TV. It's drving me nuts, if you can get this then you're good and I owe you one.
Posts: 1 | From: Alaska | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sonz   Email sonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tried to find it for you but could u be a bit more specific about the type of alien?

the only thing my search came up with was metamorphosis (1990)

Posts: 62 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sonz   Email sonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could be critters
Posts: 62 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home