iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Can anyone help?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can anyone help?
soldier07
Rewind Curious
Member # 5753

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for soldier07   Email soldier07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been looking for a film for some time now
and wonder if you might know what it's called.
All i can remember is that its around the late
80's or early 90's period and it's not a well known film.it's about a girl and a guy who meet when the guy gets out of prison and asks for
work at the girls fathers garage(i think)he's
got blond short hair and dressed in black.They
fall in love and spend alot of the film making love and hanging out in the house.and at the end
he picks her up in his arms outside the house
to some beautiful music of which I would like to have the soundtrack.he stands there holding her in
the land scape at the end.If anyone knows the Name of that film I would be most greatful if you
could tell me.(definately not officer and a gentleman.Its much more obscure???????

Posts: 2 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessicka Rabid
Master Rewinder
Member # 2479

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessicka Rabid   Author's Homepage   Email Jessicka Rabid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it be Guncrazy with Drew Barrymore?
Posts: 127 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't James LeGros gets shot at the end of Guncrazy in a big shootout?
Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soldier07
Rewind Curious
Member # 5753

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for soldier07   Email soldier07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drew barrymore is much to famous.I've only seen this girl once in this film but I've seen the guy before but can't remember where
Posts: 2 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home