iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need help finding two movies, don't remember the names at all!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help finding two movies, don't remember the names at all!!!!
brnsknbrotha
Rewind Curious
Member # 5731

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for brnsknbrotha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, the first one should be easy for some to remember, because I have more details.

It was about a girl/lady that was raped in a car. The only thing I remember about her was, her going out to look for a gun/guns to get revenge on People that raped women or her looking for the guy/guys that raped her. I can't remember this movie's name at all!!!

The second Movie I'm looking for, I don't remember much about it at all, but when I seen it as a kid and I know I was not supposed to be watching it.

I remember it was a lot of Sex in the movie, They were two couples in the movie that were really going at it, they seemed to be madly in love. I remember the couple in a tub with bubbles, having sex and laughing. There was a scene where the man was killed in an Auto Accident and the Woman Crying all crazy...

I don't remember anything else about this movie, but wanted to see it again.

Posts: 7 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First one...MS 45?
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brnsknbrotha
Rewind Curious
Member # 5731

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for brnsknbrotha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEP THATS IT!!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SECOND ONE?

Posts: 7 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it doesnt matter either way, but I actually saw MS 45 a few weeks ago (on dvd!) and she wasnt raped in a car. First she gets raped in an alleyway on her way home from work and then she gets raped later at her apartment by a burglar. THEN she starts killing every man in sight!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still.... I guess she feels better about being on the freeway....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Retro man
Rewind Curious
Member # 5741

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Retro man   Email Retro man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a movie where a girl was raped in a cab, it was called "Sudden Impact".
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home