iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » need name of children's movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need name of children's movie
Tonesmom
Rewind Curious
Member # 5715

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Tonesmom   Email Tonesmom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for the name of a movie I watched as a child. first of all it is not Huggabunch.
It has a little girl who is in her room and her mom is telling her to go to bed.She has a stuffed animal(I think it's a dog)that comes to life and sings and dances with other stuffed animals.The girl also dances and throws a peton
(not sure i spelled it right)around while standing on her bed.The stuffed animals put on a show.If anyone knows the title of the movie or anything that could help,I would appreciate it. I loved this movie and would love to find it to show my children.Thanks alot!!

Posts: 2 | From: california | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid it doesn't ring any bells for me, and I would know these sort of things most of the time.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tonesmom
Rewind Curious
Member # 5715

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Tonesmom   Email Tonesmom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for trying. [Smile] Do you know of any web sites that have lists of all movies made in the 80's?
Posts: 2 | From: california | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tonesmom:
...Do you know of any web sites that have lists of all movies made in the 80's?

The Internet Movie Database (IMDB.com) has a extensive search engine that you can narrow it down to year or years made. You might have to register, though.

(Main search engine):
http://us.imdb.com/search

(Power search engine):
http://us.imdb.com/list

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home