iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » trying to figure out the name of a movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: trying to figure out the name of a movie
abigail's mommy
Rewind Curious
Member # 5684

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for abigail's mommy   Author's Homepage   Email abigail's mommy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't remember if it's 80's or early 90's and i dont know the actors names but its about a guy who finds a genie lamp at the beach and makes wishes and one of his wishes was to get the girl of his dreams or something but i think he realizes he doesnt really want love that way but the genie falls in love with him and then he realizes he loves her too but she can't be a genie anymore if she stays with him and i think she chooses him i cant remember . i think that pretty much says what its about. does anyone know the name of this movie
Posts: 1 | From: south carolina | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it sounds like MIRACLE BEACH, which was actually released in the 90s...i believe.

i haven't seen this movie in years. as far as i am aware, it's not out on dvd (it should be though!).

go to imdb.com and search for it, you find more info there [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home