iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help trying to find a film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help trying to find a film
Rookie of the year
Rewind Curious
Member # 5682

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rookie of the year   Email Rookie of the year   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,
New to the forum and website, hopefully someone can help me.

I am trying to find a film that i think is from the late 80s, i cant remember the name but i can remember a few parts of the film. It is set in the future and there a kids in it who skate around and play a game on roller boots which is a bit like le-cross but on roller boots, they find this like little alien thing which flys and then there is this evil guy who has this machine that he puts you on and then he makes holograms real on it, like in one scene he chucks this guy on the machine and then makes the guy get covered in spiders and that, which arent real. Anyway thats all i can remember so hopefully someone can help. Thanks for reading and sorry if i have confused anyone.
Thanks
David

Posts: 1 | From: Derby, UK | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

It sounds like Solarbabies. There is a UK name for it which I forget off hand.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the other name was Solar Warriors
Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it sounds like rollerbabies
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home