iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » do u hate Supergirl?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do u hate Supergirl?
Kirbo
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 304

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kirbo   Author's Homepage   Email Kirbo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many people I know and online hate Supergirl the movie. I think it rocks! Anyone else?
Posts: 15 | From: south shields | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a nice spin-off of the Superman movies I think (and completely cheesy :), if I had the money to spend I'd get the two DVD's they released as there's an original release and a directors cut release (which is longer).
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Iressivor
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 235

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Iressivor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It isn't one of my favorite films, but I don't hate it, either. I used to watch it all the time when I was little, but it never really lived up to the Superman movies.

Though quite a few 80's movies have grown on me since the decade, Supergirl just wasn't one of them.

Posts: 18 | From: Creston, Iowa, USA | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 1  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kirbo
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 304

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kirbo   Author's Homepage   Email Kirbo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well like...yah, I love it. lol. Better than Suprman to. Its more 80's! and way more fantasty. I'd rather see Supergirl fight sourcery and shadow demons then superman saving the world from nuclear weapons. Just the way it is. Plus the special efefcts are allot better and hello but Helen Slater is hot!
A highley underated movie

Posts: 15 | From: south shields | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
trivebij
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1197

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for trivebij   Email trivebij   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love supergirl too!! it was so totally 80s!
Posts: 23 | From: london, england | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home