iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Working Girl to get remake

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Working Girl to get remake
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read on virgin.net that Penelope Ann Miller is going to star in a remake of Working Girl. She will play the role that was made famous and garnered an Oscar nomination for Sigourney Weaver. I cannot believe all of the remake or sequel news that is coming out of the 80s lately. I hope that everything pans out for them!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh heavens...not another remake!! I'd like to see a nice original movie for a change!!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oreb
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5007

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Oreb   Email Oreb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't like working girl... if it was on TV right now, I wouldn't watch it
Posts: 55 | From: Croatia | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't a big fan of it either. I wonder if they will do a true remake, Hair and all!!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, It's gonna be called Blonde Ambition with Jessica Simpson and Luke Wilson [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Smith
Rewind Curious
Member # 5482

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Jonathan Smith   Author's Homepage   Email Jonathan Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working Girl is one of my all time favourite films. I just made a quick search for Blonde Ambition, and was thankful to read that it is not a remake of Working Girl. At least, not officially.
Posts: 2 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home