iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Any 80's movie Christmas gifts?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any 80's movie Christmas gifts?
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious if anyone got any new 80's movies for christmas.

I recieved National Lampoon's Vacation, and Better Off Dead. Very excited that I now own the two. I also gave my brother The Last Dragon. He was pretty pumped.

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got Scrooged, which was nice. Need to find the time to watch it now.....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by P.S It's Paul...:
I got Scrooged, which was nice. Need to find the time to watch it now.....

I got Scrooged too Paul! Great movie. I actually saw it in the theater when it came out and I can vividly remember how it looked and how much I liked it then. I watched a bit of it Christmas night and it's still great. Bill Murray is so underated as an actor.

"And Mary Lou Retton as Tiny Tim..."

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sonz   Email sonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i did! i got pretty in pink and st elmos fire..wicked!!
Posts: 62 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got The Wizard [Cool]
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got O.C. and Stiggs!!!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got farris bullers day off and licens to drive
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imawalkingcorpse
Master Rewinder
Member # 1675

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for imawalkingcorpse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't get anything, however I did get a Best Buy gift card, which will go towards a few movies.
Posts: 199 | From: Overland Park | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the 80s Trivial Pursuit game. It is pretty much the same as the 80s game that I already have just cooler pieces in the game.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie the Sunflower Goddess:
I got the 80s Trivial Pursuit game. It is pretty much the same as the 80s game that I already have just cooler pieces in the game.

I got one of those too!! I do great on the music questions (especially the hair band ones).
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kessa Sun
Rewind Curious
Member # 5420

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kessa Sun   Email Kessa Sun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got pee wee's playhouse on dvd for christmas
Posts: 1 | From: Houston | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the Fraggle Rock Season 2 set, which came with a replica of the pitch booklet they used to sell HBO on the show. Also counting was the Best of Match Game set, with a couple of episodes from the syndicated run in the early 80s (including the 2 or 3 games with a then-unknown Kirstie Alley as a contestant).
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanstar
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4235

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Phanstar   Email Phanstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got BeetleJuice! Oh and I bought my wife Golden Girls Season 1 on DVD.
Posts: 97 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djsolidsnake86
Rewind Curious
Member # 5476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for djsolidsnake86   Email djsolidsnake86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gordongecko:
Just curious if anyone got any new 80's movies for christmas.

I recieved National Lampoon's Vacation, and Better Off Dead. Very excited that I now own the two. I also gave my brother The Last Dragon. He was pretty pumped.

better off dead is a good movie?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jirish35
Rewind Curious
Member # 5562

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jirish35   Email jirish35   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO Better Off dead not a good movie.......It is a hilarious and awesome movie.
Posts: 2 | From: Los Angeles CA | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spicyred
Rewind Curious
Member # 5567

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for spicyred   Email spicyred       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the 80's trivial pursiut game also-I cleaned house on that game-
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home