iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Soundtrack listing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soundtrack listing
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know the soundtrack listing for the 1983 movie, "Private School?", (Phoebe Cates)I know that it is out of print, but I read that it only had 6 tracks. Found that funny considering there were a grip of good songs played throughout the movie.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it is currently OOP, but you might find a copy on eBay. The track listing is as follows:

"You're Breaking My Heart" by Harry Nilsson

"Rock This Town" by Stray Cats

"She Said No" by Bill Wray

"Just One Touch" by Bill Wray

"Private School" by Bill Wray

"The American Girl" by Rick Springfield

"How Do I Let You Know" by Phoebe Cates

"Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6

"I Want Candy" by Bow-Wow-Wow

"Li'l Red Riding Hood" by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs

"Just One Touch" Phoebe Cates and Bill Wray

"All The Time" by Earl Klugh

"Best Years Of Our Lives" by Mens Room

"Da Da Da" by Trio

As you can see, many more than six tracks!

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sanku :)
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw "Private School" on VHS back in the mid-80's, but I don't remember much of it now. But I noticed that the soundtrack listing featured Bill Wray's name quite a few times.

So, who the heck is Bill Wray? I never heard of him.

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't find an official biog, but according to google, he sure seems to have worked with a hell of a lot of people, including Rick Springfield and Diana Ross.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home