iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What movies scared you the most as a kid and now? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What movies scared you the most as a kid and now?
imawalkingcorpse
Master Rewinder
Member # 1675

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for imawalkingcorpse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meesh 26:
Fright Night.

That one kind of got me the 1st time I saw it too. I remember seeing it in Theatres simply because I loved the poster.
Posts: 199 | From: Overland Park | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mario G.
Rewind Curious
Member # 5005

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Mario G.   Email Mario G.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coma, and Bells was pretty scary. I was scared to go to the hospital or answer phones for a while. Creepy.
Posts: 10 | From: ABQ | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY scared the hell outa me when i saw it the first time,bear in mind i was kinda underage though.My uncle had a ''knack'' of getting copies of banned video nasties as they were apparently called.Ive since seen that movie quite a few times since and it is a Fulci classic,but it still gives me the creeps.
Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American Werewolf in London and Critters
Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh I got another one for anyone who aint so keen on spiders.....
KINGDOM OF THE SPIDERS starrin' my papa.
Much much creepier than Arachnophobia.Bleak ending too.

spiders...
Shatner...
and big collared shirts....
what more could ya ask for. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, love that scene where the woman shoots her hand off because she's trying to get a spider off of it! D'oh!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smayt Shatner:
HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY scared the hell outa me when i saw it the first time,bear in mind i was kinda underage though.My uncle had a ''knack'' of getting copies of banned video nasties as they were apparently called.Ive since seen that movie quite a few times since and it is a Fulci classic,but it still gives me the creeps.

Video nasties? Why do I get the feelings I've heard about that before...*scratches chin*
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home