iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Reccmmend me Teen/horror flicks??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reccmmend me Teen/horror flicks??
SHOGUN
Master Rewinder
Member # 477

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SHOGUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive seen all the friday 13ths, halloween, monster squad, critters,Chopping mall..

anymore mixing teen with horror????

Much Appreaciated!!

keep it 80z!!

Posts: 199 | From: LONDON | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nightmare on Elm Street? Evil Dead (though they were college students)? ...how old were they in American Werewolf in London? The Lost Boys is definitely horror/teens.

Silver Bullet maybe, they were pretty young...

Not 80's, but The Craft was a really good movie.

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chucky
Rewinder
Member # 4575

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chucky   Email Chucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
April Fools Day.
Fright Night.
Vamp.

Posts: 36 | From: Swindon, UK | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about 976-EVIL? Anyone remember that one? Didn't it have teens in it or was it the second part?
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Shogun,

Here's a few I found in the last year or two. I think you'll like them.

The House on Sorority Row

The Kiss (w/ Meredith Salenger)

Slumber Party Massacre (the Driller Killer, you can't beat it)

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHOGUN
Master Rewinder
Member # 477

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SHOGUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pettyfan,

ive seen 976, it has Evil from Frightnight in it, and it so reminds me of Frightnight, similar atmosphere, its in my collection!!

Cindy,

nice one..i will check them out!!!

Posts: 199 | From: LONDON | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neon Maniacs
Zombie High
Night of the Comet
Return to Horror High
Waxwork & Waxwork 2
Trick or Treat

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JTB
Rewind Curious
Member # 7816

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JTB   Email JTB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neon Maniacs! Ha-- I was supposed to have been "Samurai" in that one-- won the part by taking my US Navy WWII machete to the casting office and whirling it around like Conan in a somewhat small office-- they loved it (backed up tightly against the walls!), and gave me the part. I remember sitting for half an hour with my head in a plastic mold, breathing through two straws, while they made the mask for my character. In fact, the mold for my head was on display at the Offices of Krystal Blue Kasting in Pacoima for a while, which was kind of eerie when I'd go there!
Unfortunately, they fell way behind schedule for shooting; I had originally said I'd take the part, but that I'd be getting married in Phoenix in November-- "no problem," they said, "your scenes are all in October." Great. Well the revised schedule came out, and it was squarely over our wedding dates. "Postpone your wedding!" they said. "It's for Art!"

Maybe I should have-- who knows? Someone else took my part, and the movie wasn't released until quite a bit later-- I heard they either never paid anyone, or payed them less, or something-- think I saw it once on "USA UP All Night with Rhonda Sheerer(sp?)-- remember her? It was sort of amusing, seeing someone else walking around in the movie with my head on... and it seems hardly anyone has ever heard of this movie. I had chosen family and fatherhood over the movie biz, so that was that.

[ 15. March 2009, 10:02: Message edited by: JTB ]

Posts: 8 | From: scottsdale az | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Antwuan   Email Antwuan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prom Night
Posts: 67 | From: Decatur,GA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows
Rewinder
Member # 7821

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Beast Within......A B Horror Flick about a teenage boy that turns into a creature....pretty freaky...but good!
Posts: 31 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows:
The Beast Within......A B Horror Flick about a teenage boy that turns into a creature....pretty freaky...but good!

Hey, welcome to the boards. Love your username [Big Grin]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows
Rewinder
Member # 7821

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by There'll be no morning for us:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows:
The Beast Within......A B Horror Flick about a teenage boy that turns into a creature....pretty freaky...but good! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Hey, welcome to the boards. Love your username [Big Grin]

Thanks!!
Posts: 31 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, I think it's really cool.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home