iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Monsters help kids out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Monsters help kids out
AJBMickey
Rewind Curious
Member # 4989

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for AJBMickey         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, first I'm new to this and I've exhausted all my trivia sources.
Looking for the name of the movie where monsters help a group of kids. Most particularly, a little girl makes friends with Frankenstein and I remember her leading him by the hand.
In the end, all the monsters are being sucked into a vortex, presumably to return them to their rightful places, and the little girl gives Frankenstein her doll.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Posts: 2 | From: Upstate NY and Central CT | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the Monster Squad!!!!! The movie that needs to be released on DVD. One of the best movies of all time, not just the 80s. With the ever gorgeous Ryan Lambert!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJBMickey
Rewind Curious
Member # 4989

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for AJBMickey         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you sooooo much! I thought that it had "monster" in the title but wasn't 100% sure. Now I can pass it along to everyone I've bugged today, lol.
I didn't know that it wasn't released on dvd but totally agree that it should be.

Posts: 2 | From: Upstate NY and Central CT | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Monster Squad is at the top of my "I wish they would release this on DVD" list.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home