iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Comedy - Really need the name of it - please help!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Comedy - Really need the name of it - please help!!!!
rossworth
Rewind Curious
Member # 4987

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for rossworth   Email rossworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, as far as i can remember it goes like this.....

"group of people" going on a journey somewhere take a wrong turn into a small town, they are stopped by the local sheriff and consequently thrown into jail for no reason, they aoppear in court and the judge is horrible looking with boils and pustials all over his face, he also has a wig.....i cant remember what punishment he gives them but i do remember that everyone in the town is related and they try marrying off their two ugly daughters to the "group of people", there are also two huge fat men babies in the film with baby rattles, i think the film was set in a junk yard or car scrap yard.....i'm almost sure it had one of the following in it dan akyroyd / tom hank / steve guttenberg or someone like that................it's a real wacky comedy....way out there

if anyone helps me with this i'll be so appreciative!!!

thanks,

Ross

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Nothing But Trouble':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102558/

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home