iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking 4 this 80's Movie Name?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking 4 this 80's Movie Name?
kibboy
Rewind Curious
Member # 896

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for kibboy   Email kibboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been trying to think of this 80's movie name and this sure looks like the place to inquire about it(Great site). This movie had a guy named Eddie(Charecter name) who was in a good rock band, akin to Bruce springsteen. He's the "All about the music" type of charecter then, he supposedly commits suiced and comes back years later. Mid 80's I think. Maybe Eddie Lives or Eddie returns? Any ideas?
Thanks,
kibb

Posts: 1 | From: O | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the site!!!!:) The name of the movie you are looking for is "Eddie and the Cruisers". There was also a sequel but not nearly as good!

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
CheekiMunki
Rewinder
Member # 101

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CheekiMunki   Email CheekiMunki   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eddie & The Crusiers is one of my favorite films! I agree the sequel wasn't very good. Might I suggest the OST also. Great music by John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band.

If you like Eddie you might want to try Streets of Fire also starring Michael Pare. It's also a Rock Music driven movie. Has some big name stars in it, the beautiful Diane Lane, Rick Moranis, Bill Paxton, etc.

Posts: 31 | From: Tampa, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home