iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » help with 3 titles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help with 3 titles
snyper99
Rewind Curious
Member # 4965

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for snyper99   Email snyper99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one is a horror movie where a teenage girl(i think)gets trapped in something similar to a mausoleum and all the doors open and the caskets start falling out,its not mausoleum cause i bought that movie thinking it was it but nope.thats all i can remember on that one

the other one is where a class gets kidnapped and they are taken to a cave type thing and the teacher gets undressed to swim for help,and thats all i can remember about that one.

and the other one im not even sure ever existed or if im just imagining things,but it has freddie,jason and some other creatures all together in one film(and its not (freddie vs jason)

thanks in advance for the help

[ 27. August 2006, 17:14: Message edited by: snyper99 ]

Posts: 2 | From: Houston,Tx. | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The second one is a favorite question around here, The movie is called Fortress.

The third one you are imagining. The only other time freddy and jason are the same movie was Friday the 13th 9 (Jason goes to hell) That was a total crap sandwich.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely Fortress it is a made for TV movie from 1986 it starred Rachel Ward and it is awesome! I have a copy of it on VHS.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first one is ONE DARK NIGHT
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home