iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » HELP..Do you know this movie??!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP..Do you know this movie??!!
Jonny Mariah
Rewind Curious
Member # 4893

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jonny Mariah   Email Jonny Mariah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been trying to find a movie for months.

It has to be from the early to late 80's. It's an adventure movie, kinda like "Allen Quartermaine and the lost temple of doom". It's not these movies though, (staring Sharon Stone) 'cause I bought both DVD's...looking for this chick.

The scene I remember most, is when the Hero and this blond (tall, curly blond hair, large breasts...) are captured in the jungle. They are taken to a hut, where he is forced to watch her get raped. THEN he kills the guys!!

This babe is totally hot..and did several movies during this time frame ( 80's to early 90's??).

TIA

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know the movie you are looking for, but the title of the Allan Quartermain is actually "Allan Quartermain and the Lost City of Gold".
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You wouldn't be talking about Yellow Hair and the Fortress of Gold? That was some stinky cheese there. It starred Laurene Landon who also played in Roller Boogie.
It tried to be like Raiders of the Lost Ark but didn't come anywhere close in comparison.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenuk
Rewind Curious
Member # 4883

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for oxygenuk   Email oxygenuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wild guess: romance in the stone?
Posts: 6 | From: London | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Romancing The Stone" starred Kathleen Turner and Michael Douglas and there was no rape scene what-so-ever.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonny Mariah
Rewind Curious
Member # 4893

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jonny Mariah   Email Jonny Mariah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All,

Thanks for the quick replay.

Unfortunantly...the women mentioned in the post are not the one... [Frown]

I did come across a short clip with her in it. Would anybody be interested in viewing it? It may help?

Also, the scene in question was in an African setting..Natives with spears..etc.

TIA!!

Dwayne

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it possibly be The Perils of Gwenoline? Tawny Kitaen starred in it and she was in other movies in the '80s like Witch Board & Batchelor Party.
I do remember a rape scene in there by more that one guy... and her friend rescues her and they escape together.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonny Mariah
Rewind Curious
Member # 4893

Member Rated:
Howdy...

Nope..not her. (I just bought that DVD,, though).

I think I will make a JPEG out of the scene I do have..and forward it to whomever wants to see it?!

The woman in question is blond. Large boobs. Pouty mouth, lips and nips! [Smile]
TIA,

Dwayne

Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not Cannibal Ferox is it?
Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonny Mariah
Rewind Curious
Member # 4893

Member Rated:
Hey All,

No. Sorry. I check with imdb. That movie loks like all actors were foreign. The woman in question is american.

I have a MPEG of her and another scene. Is there a way I can post this? Or can I send it somewhere where everyone can view it?

TIA
Dwayne

P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Please check your email - you'll have one from me about getting this sorted!

Paul

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
Try looking up Sybil Danning... she was the queen of action & adventure "B" movies back in the '70s & '80s and she was nude in just about all of her movies. I remember her doing a few jungle movies too. She was in one called Jungle Warriors.
She made lots of movies. She's a blonde too. Maybe that's who you're looking for.
I remember her doing Barbarian Queen & The Long Swift Sword of Ziefield. She also hosted a tv show in the early '80s where she would show action movies sort of like Elvira did.

Jonny Mariah
Rewind Curious
Member # 4893

Member Rated:
Hey Bionic...

Bummer...no. That's not her. I'm working on getting a few screen shots up!

Dwayne

P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't possibly be Sheena, Queen Of The Jungle, could it?
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
Could the girl be Tracy Lords? Sounds like the kind of movie she would do.
Jonny Mariah
Rewind Curious
Member # 4893

Member Rated:
OHh...I love tracy...but no. I have everyone of her films!

I'm working on the screen shots...

Dwayne

Jonny Mariah
Rewind Curious
Member # 4893

Member Rated:
Hey All,

I posted the video at:

http://www.dropshots.com/dcarter4

It contains nudity..so I don't know how long they will leave it up there!
This is a shot from some latenight Showtime or Cinemax movie.

Whos is she??

TIA
Dwayne

Jonny Mariah
Rewind Curious
Member # 4893

Member Rated:
Hey All,

Any luck on posting the screen shots...and has anyone view the movie?
(posted at:http://www.dropshots.com/dcarter4)?

TIA

Dwayne

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home