iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » looking for other titles...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for other titles...
sarahbazz
Rewind Curious
Member # 4865

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sarahbazz   Email sarahbazz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i know about this film is that there is a scene where there's a chinese whisper that ends with the sentence: ricky the horse who eats children's hands...

and there's another movie, maybe from the '90s where there's a boy that takes part in a tournment of videogames, he's a genius and really introverted, maybe he run away from home and travels around usa with a 2elder kids(a boy and a girl) and i believe that his dream was to go to callifornia. [Confused]

Posts: 4 | From: milan, italy | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sarahbazz:
all i know about this film is that there is a scene where there's a chinese whisper that ends with the sentence: ricky the horse who eats children's hands...

and there's another movie, maybe from the '90s where there's a boy that takes part in a tournment of videogames, he's a genius and really introverted, maybe he run away from home and travels around usa with a 2elder kids(a boy and a girl) and i believe that his dream was to go to callifornia. [Confused]

The latter title is the infamous 1989 title "The Wizard". I can't help you with the former, though.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, the 2nd one was The Wizard, with Fred Savage. I don't know what the other one was, either.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5mudg3
Rewind Curious
Member # 4860

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 5mudg3   Email 5mudg3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wizard - is this the one that featured the famous Nintendo glove? He used the glove to play in the competition instead of a control pad? If this is the one that im thinking of its brilliant.
Posts: 6 | From: Wales | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahbazz
Rewind Curious
Member # 4865

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sarahbazz   Email sarahbazz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you very much!!
Posts: 4 | From: milan, italy | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home