iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Top Three 80's Movies You're Still Waiting On For The DVD (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Top Three 80's Movies You're Still Waiting On For The DVD
Earl Keese
Master Rewinder
Member # 7986

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earl Keese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You nailed it exactly Valley! That's what it is! It's that song! I can't get it out of my head a quarter century down the road! "Mighty, mighty pisces, allright..."
Posts: 253 | From: ILLINOIS | Registered: May 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WolfmansGotNards
Ace Rewinder
Member # 5910

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for WolfmansGotNards   Email WolfmansGotNards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still pondering my list, but this is definitely on it.

Click for giant size [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 400 | From: The 80's! Where else?! | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Darlings
Wizard of Speed and Time
Fire With Fire

I'd also love special editions of about a million films that only got barebones releases.

[ 10. January 2010, 04:07: Message edited by: logan5 ]

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spreadking
Master Rewinder
Member # 7280

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spreadking   Email Spreadking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovelines (1984)
and they could throw in the never released soundtrack. Oh Piper!
 -

Enemy Territory (1987)
 -

Night Game (1987)
 -

Posts: 215 | From: Central TX | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earl Keese
Master Rewinder
Member # 7986

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earl Keese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Spreadking - I have only heard of night game (have never seen it, but always liked Scheider Jaws, Blue Thunder, French Connection, 2010)...any good? What's it about?

The other two I have never heard of at all. Anything to share about them?

ALL - I have never seen Modern Girls either, but I see it is getting as much love as Night of the Comet! I am a 39 year old man (for one more day!), and the title alone suggest it might not be for me. Can anyone tell me? I love all movies and can even appreciate the occasional Serendipity or the likes, so tell me...worth my time?

Posts: 253 | From: ILLINOIS | Registered: May 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earl Keese
Master Rewinder
Member # 7986

Member Rated:
Nevermind! I see the Modern Girls thread which I am going to go read now...Sorry [Frown]
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
My updated top 3:

1. Modern Girls (1986)

2. RAD (1986)

80'sRocked ...we were discussing 1986 in horror.. that year needs some DVD releases too.

Darn right Valley! My fave year for 80's flicks. These 2 you mentioed would be numbers 4 and 5 on my list....
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1badgmc
Rewinder
Member # 8501

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 1badgmc   Email 1badgmc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How 'bout The Experts with John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Arye Gross and Charles Martin Smith? I'd like to see that one on disc.
Posts: 33 | From: WF, TX | Registered: Dec 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1badgmc:
How 'bout The Experts with John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Arye Gross and Charles Martin Smith? I'd like to see that one on disc.

and Deborah Foreman as Jill ..count me in... I always thought it was a fun flick.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloha Summer (1988)
Paradise Motel (1984)
Prime Risk (1985)

Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spreadking
Master Rewinder
Member # 7280

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spreadking   Email Spreadking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Earl Keese:
Hey Spreadking - I have only heard of night game (have never seen it, but always liked Scheider Jaws, Blue Thunder, French Connection, 2010)...any good? What's it about?

The other two I have never heard of at all. Anything to share about them?

ALL - I have never seen Modern Girls either, but I see it is getting as much love as Night of the Comet! I am a 39 year old man (for one more day!), and the title alone suggest it might not be for me. Can anyone tell me? I love all movies and can even appreciate the occasional Serendipity or the likes, so tell me...worth my time?

Hi,
Night Game has over the top acting surronding Roy, which makes it good, and I like Roy Scheider also, as a cop on the trail of a killer. I actually just looked at my VCR and these 3 were on it....lol

Lovelines is an awesome 80s film, that I wish everyone could see. It starts out with a little raunch, but then moves to romance and comedy mixed in, and 80s music.

Enemy Territory is great fun. Trying to espace a complex in the projects and you have to stop by Jan Michael Vincents apartment.

I know Enemy Territory was on youtube, don't think the other 2 are.

Posts: 215 | From: Central TX | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home