iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What was your favorite........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What was your favorite........
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was your favorite song from a movie soundtrack that was written solely for the movie. As in the really cheesy ones that usually have the movie title incorporated in the song.

My top 3 (and there are so many others I just can't think of off hand)

3. Ghostbusters
2. The Karate Kid "Best Around"
1. All the right moves (he's got all the right moves. That song makes me laugh all the time)

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like All the Right Moves too- if I hear it, it will be in my head for days!
Also, Flashdance (What a Feeling). I'll think of some others later.

Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't regard any of these songs as cheesy.

My favorite songs would be the entire soundtracks of "The Little Mermaid" and "Purple Rain".

It probably doesn't count that way, and I do have a lot of individual favorites, but I'll list those another day.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the Dark Side, Tender Years and Season in Hell- Eddie & the Cruisers

Cry Little Sister- The Lost Boys

I guess all those were written specifically for the movies???

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rocksteadyflamethrower:
I don't regard any of these songs as cheesy.

My favorite songs would be the entire soundtracks of "The Little Mermaid" and "Purple Rain".

It probably doesn't count that way, and I do have a lot of individual favorites, but I'll list those another day.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Did someone say "Purple Rain"? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had to pick one it would probably have to be "Holiday Road" from the Vacation movies.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris the CandyFanMan:
If I had to pick one it would probably have to be "Holiday Road" from the Vacation movies.

"Holiday Ro-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ad, holiday ro-o-o-o-o-o-ad"
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Back to School-Back to School
2. Goonies--Goonies R Good Enuff
3. Cry Little Sister--Lost Boys

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home