iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » One Million Dollars In the Woods..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One Million Dollars In the Woods..
OConner880
Master Rewinder
Member # 415

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for OConner880   Email OConner880   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Name three things you would do if you could travel back to any one year of the 80s'. You can go there only to do three things, only one year. Id go to 1981. Of course Id bet as many people as possible that a TV channel devoted entirely to music would come out, and then wind up a millionare...Then I'd go to the set of '48 HRS.' being filmed in LA and grab Margot Rose while she was still young and sexy, steal the rarest car I could find and throw her in the back seat before coming back to this year. Money, sex, and of course a beautiful car that no longer exists in this country...all souveniers from 1982. Its a tempting question aint it...
Posts: 186 | From: Saint James, NY, USA | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
XBoxNow
Rewind Curious
Member # 568

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for XBoxNow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I'd go back to 1985; participate in the "We Are The World" song,be one of the divers to discover the Titanic, and I'd marry Morgan Fairchild.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
OConner880
Master Rewinder
Member # 415

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for OConner880   Email OConner880   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I like that. Then you could rest assured Morgan would still look that young 17 years from now..I mean look at that woman now!, Sometimes the right people just don't have to age.
Posts: 186 | From: Saint James, NY, USA | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home