iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » whats this movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: whats this movie?
hepkat17t
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 808

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for hepkat17t   Email hepkat17t   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its bout a family who movies to a mansion. And is haunted by a man who is cursed to scare anyone when its dark. And he befriends the little girl who isn't scared of him. They have a school party at one part and hes saying to himself i won't scare them, but when the lights go out, he is trying ot scare them, then the lights pop back on and he stops. At the end of the movie, he somehow gets released of his curse, and a tree outside grows flowers again or something which symbolizes the curse is over. I think I saw it on the disney channel before.
Posts: 29 | From: greensboro, nc, USA | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
rapunzelyn
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1044

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for rapunzelyn   Email rapunzelyn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that was called the Canterbury Ghost or something like that, I think I've seen it too!
Posts: 12 | From: Greenwood, Arkansas | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home