iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Terminator-May 12th

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Terminator-May 12th
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Terminator was on last night, and I noticed something I never did before, when Kyle asks the police officer at the very beginning, what the date is....he says May 12th. And then he says "what year"...well that was cool cause yesterday was May 12th. They must have played it for that reason. That movie was 22 years ago already! It still is cool. That part where he cuts his arm and eyeball out...reminds me of the scene in Poltergeist where the guys face falls off in the sink, I could never stand watching either of those scenes. Bluck.

[ 14. May 2006, 19:39: Message edited by: ISIS ]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Larusso
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4417

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mrs Larusso   Email Mrs Larusso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh!! ISIS that IS cool!! (the May 12th thing by the way...not the face falling off thing...ugh!!)
Posts: 82 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember the date of Judgement Day as told in T2?
I had to look it up to access this easter egg on my T2 collector's edition DVD. You press a couple of buttons and teh Terminator's eye lights up and a screen appears where you type in a code... and the code is the numerical monthe/day/year of Judgement Day. Once it is all typed in you are treated to a special version of the film.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was the date? And what was the special easter egg version of the film? Was it a Lego version? Coz that would be rad....
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok Stitch...I looked it up! Judgement day was Aug. 29, 1997.
On the Extreme Edition T2 if you enter in 08291997 in the secret window you access a special director's cut of the film which inserts the 17 minutes of deleted scenes back into the movie. So you are getting an extended cut of the film.
Wow...judgement day happened the day before my 29th birthday. That sucks!

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home