iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » anybody know the name of this movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anybody know the name of this movie?
lit3blo0
Rewind Curious
Member # 4697

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lit3blo0   Email lit3blo0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing this on cable back in like the summer of '89. It was about a chic that was into witchcraft, & whenever one of her boyfriends betrayed her she would cast a deadly spell on them. I remember one of her boyfriends was at a store one day & all of the sudden he had snakes in his intestines, so he grabbed a knife & stabbed himself to death. Another thing I remember is a guy found out she was a witch & all the things she had done to others, so he wanted to end her by casting a spell on her. For the spell one of the things he needed was a strand of hair, so he snuck in her house at night while she was asleep. He tried to get the hair from her hairbrush but it was totally clean, so after that I think he tried to cut off a piece of her hair while she was sleeping.

That's about all I remember! Please help guys! Thanks!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's Logan5 when you need him. I have seen this movie, but I can't think of the name of it.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen it to, but can't recall the name.
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are all of these movies coming out of the woodwork from?? This is the second one on the board that I have read about that sounds cool that I have absolutely no idea what it is......someone please help with these.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... your post really rings a bell! My first instinct was the movie 'Jennifer' because of the snakes, but it could be something else:

'Jennifer':
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077769/

Or it could be one of these:

'The Spell':
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076747/

'Midnight Offerings':
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082745/

'The Initiation Of Sarah':
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077735/

Also, there's a scene in 'The Believers' where a guy stabs himself in the stomach because he thinks there are snakes inside:

'The Believers':
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092632/

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen "The Initiation of Sarah" and it might not be the movie, but it is a good flick to watch. Stars Kay Lenz, Morgan Fairchild, and Shelly Winters who plays the Sorority house mother.

-

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lit3blo0
Rewind Curious
Member # 4697

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lit3blo0   Email lit3blo0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks logan5, & everybody else! You guys rock! [Big Grin]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home