iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Midnight Run ---> Jonathan Banks (Wiseguy)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Midnight Run ---> Jonathan Banks (Wiseguy)
bary
Rewind Curious
Member # 602

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bary   Email bary   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to help me with this one:

Did Jonathan Banks ("wiseguy", "Beverly Hills cop") play in "midnight Run" as one of Jimmy Serrano's goons?

Thanx

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
OConner880
Master Rewinder
Member # 415

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for OConner880   Email OConner880   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think he was in that, pretty much over the last 12 years hes been doing small parts on popular TV dramas and Lifetime Original Movies. Remember him in 'Beverly Hills Cop'?, I almost fell to the floor when he just walks up to Eddie Murphy and says "Well Cuz..". Hes got one of the best screen personalities, so entranced and lathargic you'd think he was drinking Thorzene at lunch..but still comes up with creepy, sinister and even funny dialogue. His best parts were that one in 'Beverly Hills Cop', '48 HRS.' two years before and 'Armed and Dangerous' in '86. That movie is supposed to come out on DVD later this year, if you havn't seen it its a great comedy and a real tribute to 'SCTV' which harbored two of the stars, Candy and Levy. Now Levys' gone down the toilet with these trashy teenage crap movies.
Posts: 186 | From: Saint James, NY, USA | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home