iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » HELP!!! Guess this 80's ghost comedy movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP!!! Guess this 80's ghost comedy movie
hepkat17t
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 808

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for hepkat17t   Email hepkat17t   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 6 years old, I remember renting this movie a few times, but can't remember it. Heres what it was about,,

I remember two guys entering a haunted house. one was a black guy. And they meet these two ghost girls they fall in love with. But if the girls stepped outside, they would rot or start to die. The guys leave towards the end of the movie, and goto a boxing match. Somehow they get killed, and arrive at the haunted house to then be with the girls.

Ring any bells anybody? Thanks a lot

Posts: 29 | From: greensboro, nc, USA | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
hepkat17t
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 808

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for hepkat17t   Email hepkat17t   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I FOUND IT WOOOOO!!!! I was driving in town today, found a video store loaded with every movie ever made pretty much. The owner refuses to sell any of the old movies he has. Any movie in the 70's, 80's, 90's was pretty much there. The movie I was looking for is called "Ghost Fever" if anybody had been looking for it too.
Posts: 29 | From: greensboro, nc, USA | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home