iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Footloose is on now!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footloose is on now!!
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to stop and watch this whenever it is on! I still makes me sad to think that Chris Penn is no longer with us. He was priceless in this film.

I did read that this week they released news that his death was accidental due to an enlarged heart and because of the combinations of medications that he was on. I still cannot believe he was almost 300 lbs when he died. It just doesn't seem possible.

Well I gotta cut loose....the big dance scene at the end is coming right up......

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved Chris Penn in both True Romance and Reservoir Dogs.

RIP Nicky Dimes
RIP Nice Guy Eddie Cabot

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nice Guy Sammy_Hain:
I loved Chris Penn in both True Romance and Reservoir Dogs.

RIP Nicky Dimes
RIP Nice Guy Eddie Cabot

To bring it back to the 80s, I thought that Penn was great in "The Wild Life". Listening to the lyrics of Bananarama's theme now makes me think of what happened in his life.

Just the whole sense in the lyrics of the fact that the good times you have may end up backfiring on you...Totally unexpected.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

And why the Hell isn't "The Wild Life" out on DVD yet?

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home