iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » help with movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help with movies
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey
I am looking for a few rare 80's horror movies. I could buy them on ebay but lately I keep getting burned buying dvds that skip and freeeze and then sellers refuse to return my emails. If anyone has any of these and can copy them for me onto a dvd I would really appreiciate it. I'll pay for the shipping of them. I thought this would be the best place to ask. Here's a couple I'm looking for.

slaughter high
happy birthday to me
trick or treat
alice sweet alice
night of the demons
blood beach
house on sorority row
terror in the aisles
the brain

Thats all I can think of for right now. I have yet to see any of these so if anyone can help me out in getting some copies I would really appreicaite it. Thanks:)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I had Slaughter High on tape for a long time. It is really terrible.

Just a time saver for you.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok thanks for the heads up. [Wink]
Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 4 of them, but I don't have a DVD burner.

Terror in the Aisles is one of my favorite horror movies. It is clips of just about every horror movie made.

I have Trick or Treat, but have never even taken it out of the plastic wrap, cause I have never been in the right frame of mind to watch it, and I have never seen it before.

I have Alice Sweet Alice on VHS-which I was just talking to Cindymancini about it....it is really creepy, and it is really different, I didn't like it at all.

Happy Birthday to Me-is really good too, and I have it on VHS too, but I can't copy anything or I'd help ya out, but it is worth buying.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your in the UK check out www.sendit.com

Trick or treat
£4.99 (free postage)

Happy birthday to me
£5.99 (free postage)

Annier

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought TRICK OR TREAT on DVD from AMAZON for about $2.00.
No joke WITH postage it was STILL less than $5!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home