iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Dance til' dawn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dance til' dawn
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for the_haimster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone seen it? If so would you reccommend it or not?
Posts: 45 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the dvd. It is a really cute 80's movie. Its got tons of 80's tv stars in it. I would get it if I was you. It's a very cute fun movie with a good soundtrack.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh absolutely I would recommend it. It is a must see 80s classic TV movie loaded with popular 80s teens! Let us know when you see it.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah cool tv movie! Buy it. It has many of teen Idols from the 80's.
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for the_haimster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it a teen 80's classic.

And would it be liked by both guys and girls?

Posts: 45 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the_haimster:
is it a teen 80's classic.

And would it be liked by both guys and girls?

I think so, I mean if you were into Alyssa Milano, Christina Applegate, Tracey Gold or if a Girl was into Chris Young, Brian Bloom, a Young Matthew Perry.
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
I ordered this movie the other day and i am excited to see it cos' i really don't know what to expect.

It certainly sounds cool and i love Alyssa Milano and i think Chris Young was excellent (especially in The Great Outdoors.)

I should receive it next week so i will give my opinion on it once i have seen it.

Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure to let us know what you think of it!!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
Yeah let us know what you think of the movie!
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
I watched the movie last night and i must say i enjoyed it. Although it's very predictable who said life had to be complicated?

It is a very sweet movie and worth the buy alone for Alyssa Milano. Her and Chris Young stole the show for me.

Chris Young was a very lucky guy in that car scene (if you know what i mean)

Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the_haimster:
I watched the movie last night and i must say i enjoyed it. Although it's very predictable who said life had to be complicated?

It is a very sweet movie and worth the buy alone for Alyssa Milano. Her and Chris Young stole the show for me.

Chris Young was a very lucky guy in that car scene (if you know what i mean)

LOL, I tought it was the other way around! Alyssa Milano was the lucky one, oh and there was Brian Bloom (I had a major crush on him)
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
I can't believe Brian Bloom was only 18 when the movie was shot. He looked about 30 something?

As i said good movie though and i guess it depends if your male or female as to who you think the lucky one was, he he!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home