iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Footloose?????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footloose?????
footloosefan92
Rewind Curious
Member # 4498

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for footloosefan92   Email footloosefan92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you may tell I love Footloose I thought it was really boring at some parts but other than that I really liked it. I just wanted to get some opinions on it because I haven't seen any topics on this movie so far
Posts: 2 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it is a classic in the 80s field that is for sure. The slower parts are made up for with the awesome dance sequences. It has the perfect mixture of drama, comedy, and romance, oh what the heck and music. It is definitely one of the best soundtracks from any 80s movie.

We can also say that this is the film that put Kevin Bacon on the map! Who is ready to see him do a sequel??? ME!!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JeffSpicoli
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2247

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JeffSpicoli   Email JeffSpicoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well not trying to be a bringer of sad news, but Chris Penn has been found dead tonight. That totally sucks...One of my favorite 80's movie (The Wild LIfe)
Posts: 23 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so weird that we posted a topic on this and then had to post one about Penn being found dead. Yucky!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Chris...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love footloose. Its one of my favourites.
I know what you mean about some parts being boring but kevin bacon dancing in that warehouse makes up for it.

Poor Chris. RIP.

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard about Chris Penn passing away this morning and thought it was horrible Rewind Irony because we had just talked about the fact he would have been a good candidate for Celebrity Fit Club. He was only 43 years old, if that doesn't motivate us to live healthier lives, I don't know what will. Sad News.

Loved Chris Penn in Footloose, All the Right Moves, and The Wild Life. RIP

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home